Nursery: During 9:00am & 10:45am Services
Children - birth up to age 2
TheAlley offers a special place of learning, growth, and fun for our awesome 2 year olds: ALLEYtwos! ALLEYtwos is dismissed alongside our AlleyKids, part-way throught the service.
Our goal is to provide a safe, comfortable and nurturing environment for your child and we want you to feel secure about your child’s well-being while you attend services and activities at theAlley.
JOIN THE nursery TEAM
Registration and Check-in Info
- No preregistration required. One time registration is done in the nursery upon arrival.
- Volunteer staff is available 5 minutes prior to the service start time.
- Prior to check in, check your child’s diaper or have your toddler use the restroom. (There is no bathroom in the nursery.)
- Check your child in at the nursery and receive a pager. Please indicate any allergies or other information that would be important for the workers to know.
- Check out your child by returning your pager. Children will only be released to properly identified and preauthorized adults.
- Volunteers are screened with a national background check.
- Volunteers do not change diapers, you will be notified via pager and can change diapers on the changing table in the room.
- Because of allergies and other concerns, NO OUTSIDE SNACKS or treats are allowed. If snacks are provided, they are gluten, dairy and nut free. If your child has another allergy, PLEASE let us know.
- NO OUTSIDE BEVERAGES. Children will be offered water in Dixie cups.
- Please note our illness policy for the health and safety of our children and volunteers: If your child arrives with, or has develops any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours, you will be asked to take your child with you: fever over 100 degrees, vomiting/diarrhea, excessive coughing and congestion, colored drainage from nose or mouth.
- No medications will be given while in the nursery.
- Separation anxiety is common, however if a child does not calm down nor show signs of coming down within 10-15 minutes (or sooner by parent request). We will page you to return.